Regular CPAP/Bi-Level Equipment Cleaning is Essential
It is crucial to clean your CPAP/Bi-Level equipment daily to ensure proper hygiene. Additionally, patients should wash their humidifier chamber and tubing with soap and water at least once a week. Studies have shown that many patients do not adhere to this strict cleaning schedule, which can lead to the proliferation of germs and mold in their CPAP/Bi-Level equipment, posing potential health risks.
Now, with the CPAP Cleaner, a waterless CPAP cleaning alternative, your patients can properly clean their CPAP/Bi-Level device and equipment! To use this device, simply plug in your CPAP/Bi-Level to the CPAP Cleaner, turn the CPAP Cleaner on, and walk away. The CPAP Cleaner will automatically clean your system using Ozone, also known as activated oxygen, in only 30 minutes.
WHY OUR CPAP CLEANER AND SANITIZER
just connect it in and walk away! Rest assured that you just killed 99.99% of germs and bacteria.
The CPAP Cleaner run on a rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a 10-year life. Each charge should give you no less than 7 full cleaning cycles before requiring recharging. Recharging is easy through any USB port or through an AC outlet using the provided USB adapter.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Automatic Cleaning
- Kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria in only 30 minutes!
- Requires no soap, water, or cleaning solutions
- Small and portable, weighing only 8 ounces
- Uses Ozone (activated oxygen) to disinfect
- 10 year Battery life
- Charging time only 2 hours
- Requires no maintenance
- Ideal for homecare, but can be used to clean multiple masks in a hospital setting
- CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer machine;
- USB Charger Cable;